Well my big news is from now until the end of the year (2018) I will be on maternity leave expecting baby number two.
Sorry you haven’t heard from me much in a while but I kept myself busy last season with genning up my knowledge on the Beatles and developing some new tours for clients such as:
- Liverpool One: a Regeneration success story
- Cottonopolis – Liverpool’s Cotton History
- A look at St George’s Dock Tower
- Museum of Liverpool – An Overview
- International Slavery Museum – An Overview
- Introduction to Ancient Egyptian Collection at World Museum
Whilst on maternity leave I will still be contactable and if you’re the organised sort do feel free to book in advance for 2019 and I will guarantee this current season’s price ;) Drop me an email: email@example.com
Who knows we might see a return of Buggy Tours for 2019. You can always book these privately though for small groups (min. 6). The routes I have contained in my head in spite of baby brain are:
Port Sunlight - ’Soap and Glory’
Liverpool World Heritage Waterfront
Liverpool Cathedral and St James Gardens. ‘From Quarry to Cathedral’
Sefton Park and Palm House: ‘Liverpool’s Finest Victorian Park’
Keep an eye on my Twitter @ExperienceLpool for updates, stories and pics you might find interesting.
Thanks for your interest!